Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yeah it worked!

I was so excited that I was actually able to post the video clip! It took me a couple tries but it works which is SUPER exciting b/c I was worried that it would be much more complicated than it actually was. I've definately watched YouTube videos before yet I had never actually navigated through the site myself. I found it really neat that you could see what other people were watching at the time and I also found it very interesting what the top favorites and most discussed videos were. A new feature that was apparently recently added was YouTube greeting cards (basically you can send a video clip as a card to another person) I thought that was a great idea. There is definately a collasal amount of info on YouTube, some of greater value than others but I think it is a fabulous resource none the less. I think webvideo could be a wonderful resource for the library to explore...We can put those new video camaras to work !

1 comment:

Terzah said...

That was an intereting video and a tasty looking dish. Good work on figuring it out so easily!