Sunday, December 21, 2008

Library Thing

WoW! There is a LOT going on on this site! I think it has many cool features to offer those who really love reading and networking with others who have similar reading tastes. I found it fairly easy to navigate and was able to add 5 books to my catalog I was adding mostly the food\nutrtion books I enjoy and it was interesting b/c for 3 out of 4 of the titles there was no one else so I chose "The Alchemist" and found over 9,000 people had that book in their library plus comments which made it a much more interesting listing. There is definately lots to explore on this sight and I plan to do some more. Although I don't think I would personally get too into this, I know there are many out there who would and for them it is a fantstic resource. I will definately mention this site to patrons!


http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=alisab&shelf=list

No comments: