Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Am SO going to get this done!

So I have now taken a look through the world of podcasts which places me on the down hill slope for completion of the 2.0 program (I've certainly taken my time!) I'm not sure how frequently I personally will use podcasts but it is amazing what a collective there is out there who are. In the challenge to discover some interesting library related podcasts I discovered what a diverse and large offering there is in this form of info. I ran into an interesting challenge trying to seek out library sites in podcastalley b/c I wasn't sure what genre it would fall under after searching "General", "Games and Hobbies" and "Education" I finally found some good options when I searched "Arts". I love that I can just link the address right into my bloglines account, very easy and efficient!

No comments: